El Sol School
    El Sol - Spanish Language School  

Travel Insurance Plans

Please ensure that you have sufficient medical coverage to protect you in case of any eventuality while abroad. Choose the company that is right for you, but we recommend that your policy should cover the following:

International health insurance (health/accident insurance) for illnesses, accidents and emergencies while traveling outside of your home country. Covers doctor and hospital bills, and sometimes medication and dental care.
It is common that travelers need to pay for their medical treatment abroad and that their insurance company reimburses them later. Double check to see what your policy says about this.

A complete travel insurance package will also cover:

International assistance services such as protection of baggage and travel documents, personal liability, legal costs etc.
Trip cancellation/interruption

EL SOL - Spanish Language School
Grimaldo del Solar 469, Miraflores, Lima, Peru
Telephone: (51-1) 242 6936
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm • Saturdays 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Peruvian Time Zone: GMT -5 hours
Copyright © 2001 - 2020