1. In order to reach the class objectives and to maintain a friendly but professional relationship between teachers and students, please be punctual, speak only Spanish in class and throughout the school, and do not invite teachers to participate in activities outside of school.
2. Photocopying or scanning books and texts used in class is prohibited
3. We require a minimum of two students to open a group class. In the case a group class cannot be opened; students agree to take private lessons of an equivalent value (at a discounted rate) until the group class opens once again.
4. Group and private classes that are missed are not refundable and are not subject to recuperation under any circumstance.
5. You can cancel or reschedule your private class at any time up to 24 hours before the class. Simply send a Whatsapp message to +51 945422810 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Classes not rescheduled in time are considered absences and billed accordingly.
6. Students should attend a minimum of 80% of the group classes in their module*. If they do not meet this requirement, they will need to repeat the module. For private classes, El Sol reserves the right to replace teachers and/or to propose a different schedule to students who have trouble attending regularly.
7. If you need to cancel your program, we will reimburse your fees for the classes not taken by applying the full regular price of the classes you have already attended. If the initial
payment was made with a credit card, there is a 5% financial charge on the reimbursement.
8. Guests of our Peruvian families agree with the Host Family Norms and Guidelines
*Module: Unit that program is divided in (weeks or months).